New Idea!

Yeah, game addictions are a big problem, but it's a problem I cannot solve since I'm still a heavy addict. So I decided to come up with a new problem to solve...hopefully

So a problem I have is keeping focus and completing school work (which the game addiction may or may now have impact on). I often tell myself I'm gonna do my school work, but I immediately get side tracked and/or procrastinate, which isn't good. School work isn't exactly fun and I know I have to be responsible, but it's not as easy as it sounds.  I want to come up with an idea that will help me with this problem


Another problem I wanna solve is the future, not many people think about it. We have set aside major issues and nobody wants to stop and help the future. We are killing many animals and destroying forest, yet we continue to turn a blind on these things. I know I should have been worried about this years ago, but listening to a song has helped me realize the issues even more. The girl's singing doesn't hold anything back, she tells it to us straight. A verse that really got me was,

"Our future is stolen and we are the thieves."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ota8F0m66kE SONG LINK

Comments

  1. One idea might be to keep the eye on the prize. The prize is a good, secure, well-paying job after you graduate from college.What about making a list of things you can and need to do? There is power in writing things down and accomplishing them.

    I hear ya on the other problems too. Try to do what you can when you can--recycling, being environmentally responsible, etc.

    But take care of you first!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Update!